Having a party for The Big Game, but can't think of how to spice it up? We got you covered!
Try these classic Gnarly grubs that everyone is sure to enjoy!
Gnarly Bloody Mary
We took the traditional recipe (why ruin a good thing?) and added our own Gnarly Jerky BBQ Bacon jerky as garnish. A drink and snack in one? Yes, please!
YIELD: 1 serving
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) vodka*
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly grated horseradish
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco or Sriracha
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash freshly ground black pepper
- About 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 lemon wedge (optional)
- 2-3 Olives for garnish (optional)
- 1-2 strips of Gnarly Jerky BBQ Bacon Jerky (NOT optional!)
*You can switch the Vodka for Tequila for a stronger kick, or simply skip the alcohol and go with a Virgin Bloody Mary
In 11-ounce highball glass, stir together tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Fill glass with ice, then pour mixture into second glass. Pour back and forth 3 to 4 times to mix well, then sprinkle lemon juice over. Garnish with celery stalk, olives, lemon wedge, and BBQ Bacon Jerky strips and serve.
Gnarly Baja Guac
We are a California based brand, so you know we HAVE to throw some avocado here! We’re taking everyone’s favorite dip and added some heat with our Gnarly Jerky Baja Carne Asada beef jerky. You’re welcome guac lovers!
YIELD: 8 servings
- 4 avocados
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup of chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 5oz of Gnarly Jerky Baja Carne Asada beef jerky, chopped
- Coarse salt and black pepper
In a medium bowl, lightly mash avocados, then stir in lime juice, tomato, jalapeno, garlic, red onion, cilantro, and Gnarly Jerky Baja Carne Asada beef jerky pieces. Season with salt and pepper.